Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hey y'all it's been awhile!

So its another one of those transfer weeks this week which is why I'm emailing on a Wednesday. We got the calls last night and it looks like I'm going to be staying another one in Bentonville! Sadly, Elder Maddox won't be staying another one. He is actually just a skip across the way to Rodgers so I'll probably still see him like every pday which is great cause we still need to play Spike ball. He is actually going to be serving with Elder Chapman for his last one. He will be killing off my trainer which is crazy! I'm going to be getting Elder Czirr (Zeer) this next one and I've seen him a couple times but don't know much about him so we will see what happens!

We had a pretty great week this week though! A highlight was that President Loveland came out with us last night to visit an investigator that we had an appointment with. We got there and he wasn't home but his mother-in-law answered the door so we taught her instead! She committed to read the Book of Mormon and it was pretty cool. As we were leaving, our investigator pulled up so we taught him there too and it was a super solid lesson on the importance of the Book of Mormon. We are planning on going back and teaching both of them soon.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this next transfer has in store. I have developed such a strong testimony on the fact that God knows who he needs and where he needs them. You don't have to be a missionary to see that the Lord is directing you and leading you to places and people that He needs you to influence. Love you all!

Love,
Elder Leavitt
My zone

Huge event we went to and talked to SO many people.



No comments:

Post a Comment