Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016

Hey everyone I hope you all had a great week. We received our transfer calls this past Saturday and it was sad to find out that Elder Anderson is going to be leaving. He is going up to Springfield Missouri. It's been a great couple of transfers with him and I'm now getting a new comp this week named Elder Greenwood. He hasn't been out long so I'm senior comp. Our District leader's area is getting shotgunned ( Missionary term we use which means both elders leave the area and two new people come in) with sisters so I've been assigned as the district leader so we will see how well this all plays out.
We finally got to see Michael this past week and the adversary has been really working on him these past couple of weeks. His next baptismal date is up in the air right now but we will continue to work with him and pray for him. Jo is in the same situation so we will see how these next couple of days and visits go.
The Weather is starting to get a bit colder now. It snowed the other day which was something new to me. I guess it's about time that I invest in a coat. I hope you all have been enjoying the new year and thanks for all the emails and support. I have been able to see the Lord's hand in my life recently and I pray that all of you can see his loving guidance as well. Love you all and have a blessed week.

Love, Elder Leavitt









No comments:

Post a Comment