Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Monday, February 13, 2017

Well friends, it's been another great week in Branson.

I'm starting to remember everyone's names and who we are teaching now so things have been going a whole lot smoother now! We met up with a lot of our investigators to kind of get a feel for where they are and how we can better help them out. We have a couple named Darwin and Annette, and they love the church so much! it's just that dumb smoking thing that we see all the time here so we are working to help them over come that and when they do (cause they will) we are going to be right there to help them get baptized.

We met with Lisa again this past week and she is doing great! She has been doing better with not smoking so we are hoping that she will continue to endure with that. We also met up with a kid that's less active in our ward that we want to get back to church. His name is Kyle and we went and talked to him the other day and he loves basketball and he has a hoop outside his house. I told him that if I beat him in a game of HORSE, then he had to come to church with us. He agreed. Ladies and Gentlemen, I've never been apart of such an intense game of horse before. After a battle of the ages, he finally missed and had to come to church... well he didn't end up coming so that was a bummer.

So, funny story: Just hanging out on pday when all of a sudden I get this picture of my mom with some sisters in my zone... Apparently my mom planned a trip to Branson while I was in Bentonville and then I got transferred here!!! Don't worry friends, we didn't meet up but she was here and some sisters got to see her without me. Crazy huh?

Well, thanks for all the love and support from everyone. Since it's Valentines day tomorrow, it's important to remember the ultimate act of love that was performed for all of us. Hope y'all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt

My mom with the sisters. They had no idea who she was!

Branson beauty

Caught Elder Powell studying

Valentines stuff...from my ninja mom

No comments:

Post a Comment