Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

 My Friends... What a week it has been.

I've got some pretty exciting news for this upcoming transfer. I'm heading back to Branson, Missouri!!! I don't know if you guys are as excited as I am about this but I am just ecstatic about the thought that I'm going back to my first area. It's not going to be the exact same ward, it's actually going to be Branson 1st instead of Branson 2nd but they are right next door so I'm going to be able to see a bunch of people I know from the beginning of my mission. I was only a greenie back then so it's going to be so cool to work in the same area. I hope I've learned a bit since I've been gone so I can't wait to get to work. Also, I'm going to be split training again! His name is Elder Powell and I'm going to finish up the training with him so no one really knows much about him. I'm excited to see what happens. It's super sad that I have to leave after all the progress that has happened here but I'll make sure to stay in touch. There is a lot of good people here in Bentonville and I'm glad I was able to serve here.

I'm going to miss teaching Wesley so much! We had another lesson with him this past week and it was just as stellar as the rest of them. He is still working towards being baptized and it's all looking promising right now. He is dating a girl that wants to be baptized so bad but her parents won't allow it. He has been telling her everything and she is turning 18 soon so we will be teaching her any day now. There are a lot of prepared youth here and it's all because of the good examples of the kids in our wards. They are high class missionaries.

I'm going to have to say goodbye to our recent converts later today which is going to be hard but they are all studs so I'm not worried about them. They are all going to do great things in their lives and they have a super supportive ward to keep an eye on them. I've learned a lot from Bentonville but I'm excited to go back to my mission birth place. I'll make sure to give you a full update on things in Branson on Monday. Love ya!

Love,
Elder Leavitt
A lesson with Wesley
Teaching our friend Tim how to fix his car


A member sent these pictures of Elder Leavitt. He had the flu and was sent to another Elders apt who was also sick. She checked in often and kept me updated. Love knowing he's being well cared for!

Best two years...long two days!

Monopoly

Fevers broke and they opened the doors to let in some fresh air. The chickens took this as an invitation to come on in!












No comments:

Post a Comment