Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Monday, January 23, 2017

Well, Well, Well. It's Monday again and you know what that means. You get another one of those updates from Elder Leavitt!

What a week it's been Ladies and Gentlemen. We had exchanges with the Assistants earlier in the week and then later in the week we had interviews with President and Sister Loveland. Both of those days were full of learning. I love meeting with my mission President because I'm so comfortable just talking with him about what's going on in the mission life. Sister Loveland is also super inspired. She always knows exactly what to say when we talk with her. Both are just spiritual giants so I'm glad I have them so close.

We met up with Wesley again last night and this kid just continues to amaze me! He's been reading the Book of Mormon and he's been taking everything in so well. He has some great questions that lead us into some cool conversations.He came to church yesterday and last night, we taught him the plan of Salvation and he loved it all. At the end of it we asked him what his thoughts were and he said,"I've never heard anything like the Plan of Salvation before in my life.... yet nothing has ever made more sense to me." These are the moments that missionaries live for. This is why being a missionary is such a rewarding experience. He's still planning on being baptized in February!

We are still meeting with Chayce as well and he's been doing great with everything he has been learning. He just takes it all in and keeps wanting to learn more. We also are going to start teaching a foreign exchange student that's living with a member. She's been to church a couple times and she told us this past week that she wants to take the lessons. Hopefully we can get over there soon!

I'm getting really excited about the work starting to pick up here on the members end. They have been doing miracles when it comes to member missionary work and we are super grateful for them. Transfers will be this next week so I won't be back on until next Wednesday but I love y'all and hope everyone has a great week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt

Modeling a Jacuzzi tub that was at a service project

Someone admired our display and bought the tub. We helped them load it up.
Hahaha, Arkansas!


No comments:

Post a Comment