Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Monday, January 9, 2017

Well everyone, it was another good week!

We had our transfers happen this week and it's been great having Elder Nauta here. We've been doing a lot of good work lately so it's exciting. So remember Jorge? The guy that got baptized last Sunday? So two days after the baptism he calls us up and says,"Hey I talked to one of my friends and I told him about you guys and I told him to meet you guys and now he wants to meet up! Are you free tonight?" We arranged our schedule so we could meet with him! His name is Chayse. We taught him 3 times last week and he wants to get baptized. He worked this past Sunday but he is quitting his job so he can come to church. Super excited about him!

We also had the confirmations of Jorge and Jenny yesterday and it was incredible to be there with them. They are now on their way to a happy life in the gospel and I couldn't be more excited for them.

I hope y'all have a great week this week! The church is true!

Love,
Elder Leavitt


Transfers

Zone conference meeting






No comments:

Post a Comment