Monday, January 2, 2017

Monday, January 2, 2017

What's up?!? It's the first email of the year!

Wow, I hope everyone had a great time staying up and celebrating the new year! We got to celebrate it by going to bed at 10:30 haha but it's all good. We also had two baptisms yesterday for Jorge Diaz and Jenny Graves! It was such an amazing way to start off the new year. Two people who are both ready for a new start and a new life. I'm excited to see where their paths in the Gospel take them.

We also got transfer calls last night. Since we are losing three zones in our mission, we now have to move in all of these missionaries so we are splitting up the two wards in my area. I'm going to be staying in Bentonville 2nd and Elder Czirr will be going to Central Park. I'm sad that I'm losing that ward but I'm still close so I'll get to see everyone regularly. My new companion is going to be Elder Nauta so we will see how these next couple of weeks go!

I've been thinking about goals to set for myself this upcoming year that will stretch me and help me to be a better tool in the Lord's hand. When it comes to setting these goals, if we have a righteous desire in mind and a determination in our hearts to press forward with it and not just have it die out the second month, we will have the help of our Heavenly Father through it all. Love you all and Happy 2017!

Love,
Elder Leavitt

Jenny's Baptism

Baptism of Jorge Diaz

A hidden Arkansas wooded glen

No comments:

Post a Comment