Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday, March 20, 2017


It hasn't been too long since my last email so I'll keep this one a little brief!

We had a super good couple of days. I got my new comp Elder McArthur on Thursday and we have been doing great together ever since! He is from Paradise, CA and he's been out a little less than me so we are working great together.

Some updates on the area: We went and saw Peggy again this past week and had a super good lesson with her. We read from the Book of Mormon and had a lesson about it and the spirit was obviously there. She started to tear up and she held up the Book of Mormon and said,"I know, with all my heart, that this is true." It was super powerful! These are the moments I live for. She said that she still has some demons in her life that she has to get rid of before she gets baptized so we are working on it. Our Bishop is super involved with her too.

Also! Lisa, the investigator I was teaching right when I got here and was suppose to be baptized, showed up at church yesterday! We haven't been able to contact her for awhile now but she showed up and said that she is ready to put everything aside and join the church. We are meeting with her this week and it should be a good visit!

The Lord is preparing this area because we have a ward that is super involved. There is a lot of work to be done here so we are pretty excited about it. The gospel has been restored to the earth and it is a pleasure to share the good news. I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt



Sister Taylor  from the office is going home

My comp, Elder McArthur is on the far right


1 comment:

  1. Love reading Elder Leavitts.posts. He is always so upbeat and optimistic. He definitely strives to share the gospel with all he meets. He inspires me to try to be more like him.

    ReplyDelete