Thursday, July 20, 2017

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I don't really know how to begin with all of this.

It seems almost impossible for me to sum up my feelings that I have towards the past two years of my life. The emotions I have right now are everywhere as I reflect on everyday I've been blessed with the opportunity to wear the Savior's name on my chest and more importantly on my heart. I've witnessed people reject the Gospel as well as accept it. I've seen people turn away from Christ as well as turn to Him. I've been persecuted for what I've come to know is true as well as welcomed in to the lives of brothers and sisters. This Gospel is life changing! That's something I can't deny. My testimony is simple. I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God. He is apart of our lives more than we can even imagine. I know that life is going to get hard in the future. There is still so much in front of me and so many more trials I need to go through. My life circumstances may change but I pray my relationship with Christ never will. I pray that I will always remember the experiences that the Lord has blessed me with on my mission. I've changed while over here in Arkansas and now it's time to apply the changes to my life. I still have a lot of work to do. I'm not perfect yet and I never will be in this life but this life is a time for us to change and become like our Father in Heaven. He has a wonderful plan for each and everyone of us and it all starts when we recognize that we are His Children and one day we can live with Him again. This work will continue onward. My work will continue onward through Christ. I'm ready for the tasks that the Lord has for me.

Thanks to everyone that has supported me out here on my mission. I could make a pretty big list of people that I would like to thank but the most important is my family. The support I have received from home has motivated me to be a more worthy servant. What a blessing that has been to me. I love you guys and hope to see everyone soon! All is Well!

Love,
Elder Leavitt


No comments:

Post a Comment