Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Monday, October 19, 2015

Hello Everyone!

So we received transfer calls this past Monday and you can probably guess what's going on with me, I'm leaving Branson! It came as a surprise to everyone since Elder Chapman has been here forever. Everyone is super sad because they loved me and Elder Chapman together so there is going to be some hard goodbyes but I'm excited for what's ahead of me. I'm being transferred to Fayetteville, Arkansas! I'm really excited. I've heard nothing but good things about there and as a bonus, I'm split training a greenie!! I'm getting a little step-son. That makes me senior companion and puts me in charge of our area which makes me a little nervous but I'm ready for it.

I'm really sad to leave the progressing investigators that we have! We met with sister Matejcek this week and got serious about her baptismal date. She has committed to be baptized on November 21st and she has been smoking a lot less now so she is working towards being fully done with it two weeks before then.

Don't send me anything cause I'm going to be at a new address that I will give to you guys next week. Love you all. My next email will be coming at you straight from Fayetteville! Always place yourselves in a place where the spirit can communicate with you. Peace!

Love, Elder Leavitt
 
 
 


Zip lining on P-day
 
Because I will be transferring before my birthday, one of the members surprised me with an early party. So great!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment