Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello Friends and Family!
This past week has been crazy with the transfer and training and just everything that has been going on. Before the transfer, I had to say goodbye to a lot of people I have grown to love. It was sad but I know I will see them all again someday so that's a comforting thought. At the transfer point I got to meet Elder Chapman's new companion, Elder Coley. In the missionary family tree that would make him my brother. I got to spend the day with him and get a feel for how the people in Branson will like him and I feel like he will do just fine there as my replacement. I have my new companion now, Elder Anderson, and things have been great with us. He is from Pocatello, Idaho and President Poulsen was his Stake President. He is a great missionary and we get along just swell so it's going to be a great transfer.
I've been trying to memorize who is who in the ward and who's an investigator and what situation they are in and what they need as fast as I can. I feel like I'm the greenie again just in a new area. I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of the people in our teaching pool and have already started to love the people here so I feel like I will be just fine here in Fayetteville.
Well, thank you all for the love and support. My new address in 78 Aqua Crossing Apt. 11 Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701 so feel free to send me anything! Love you all and thanks for the prayers in my behalf. I pray for all of you and hope you all have an amazing week!

Love, Elder Leavitt
 
 
My new companion, Elder Anderson

Elder Chapman, Dye, Horsley and I with The Marcums

Chapmans new companion
 

No comments:

Post a Comment