Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016

It's been a pretty interesting couple of days. We had our Zone conference on Friday so we were able to receive some amazing instructions from President and Sister Loveland. This past Saturday and Sunday was our Stake Conference so the Lovelands have been staying here for the whole weekend. After the adult session on Saturday night, President Loveland walked up to all of us and was like," So are we going to get Ice cream or what?" So we went and President bought us all ice cream and talked with us for the rest of the night!

Sunday morning we got our new investigator, Cliff, to come to church with us and he doesn't really enjoy showing a whole lot of emotion so it's kind of hard to read him. He likes what we are teaching and he tells us but I'm not use to having someone telling me how much they love it with no expression I guess. 

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but tomorrow our zone and a couple other ones are going to the Oklahoma City temple to do work there all day! We are all super excited to go since it has been such a long time.

Since President and Sister Loveland are going with us tomorrow, they have been spending the day with all of us. President Loveland showed up to Rugby this morning all geared up and ready to go! It was one of the greatest things I have ever seen! He can move for a guy his age!

I'm extremely excited to be in the House of The Lord tomorrow. I know that it is a place where we can feel the spirit in abundance. If it has been a while since you've been, I encourage you to go. The Spirit there will strengthen your testimony and bear witness to you that you are in a Holy Place. I love you all so much and love hearing how y'all are doing.

Love,
Elder Leavitt

Our rugby game with Pres Loveland

3 Zone Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment