Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Monday, June 19, 2017

Hey Everyone,

It was a pretty usual week for us! Just a lot of the usual going on which is a really good thing. Exchanges have started back up so we have been busy getting everyone scheduled and in for the next transfer. We have already had one this past week and we have a couple coming up this week. We should be having a couple of baptisms coming up soon that we are really excited about! We are loving it so far.

Yesterday was Father's Day and I had an opportunity to reflect on the amazing Father figure I was blessed with. I run into a lot of situations in families where the Father doesn't fill the role he is suppose to and it has an eternal effect on the family. I'm grateful I was blessed with an example to show me what it means to be a husband and a father.

Things have been crazy so sorry for the short email. Hope everyone has a great week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt

The pics are all from Presidents camera and more are found on their blog: arkansasbentonvillemission-loveland.weebly.com

President and Sister Loveland

Temple trip





Transfers




No comments:

Post a Comment