Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wednesday, June 7, 2017


Hey Viewers,

We ended up getting transfers all figured out and it looks like I'm going to be spending another one here in Rogers which I'm really excited about! Sadly though, Elder Green is moving on to bigger and better things. I'm really gonna miss him. We had a good time together and he taught me a lot. I'm going to be getting a new comp named Elder Degooyer.  I've served around him a bit so we were both really excited when we found out we would be together! The past couple of days have been spent doing a ton of office work to try and get everything organized for transfers. We've put in work in the mission office and I'm ready to get it all done and put away for awhile.

We've been really blessed these past couple of days though. We've been working hard to help get people to church and this week a whole family that we have been teaching showed up to church! Some of them are less active members that we found and a couple of them are working on being baptized. We are teaching a Marshallese girl from that family named Mercy and she is loving it. At first, she wanted nothing to do with the missionaries but after she saw how we treated her family and the other kids that live around her, she really opened up and now she looks forward to every time we come by.

I'm really grateful for everything I've been taught lately. I've seen in many different ways how the Lord works with people. Sometimes we want people to progress and learn at our pace so that they can be as happy as we are right now but God knows how these people learn and what they are ready for. That's why we must seek His will especially when it comes to helping others along their path. Love ya and hope you have a blessed week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt
We went caving last pday





Island life in Arkansas



No comments:

Post a Comment