Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday, February 15, 2016

First off, I would like to send my love and best regards to the May family. My heart aches along side everyone back home for the passing of Brent May. Give their family as much love for me as you can please.

This week we are preparing for an Apostle to come to Tulsa, Oklahoma and speak to the whole mission on Saturday. It's going to be D. Todd Christofferson and we are all pretty excited for that. We have been asked to prepare spiritually and to come pondering on some questions we have. That's going to be a really uplifting experience. We are pretty excited for this next week because the whole zone has set some pretty high goals. We have been fasting and praying that the whole zone will be able to accomplish them. It's going to take effort on everyone's part but I feel like we are going to be witnessing some miracles this week.

This past week has been pretty normal. We are getting transfer calls this week and I'm hoping to stay in Fayetteville. There is still so much to do! But as the old song goes, " I'll go where you want me to go." Love you guys and I hope everyone has a great week. I'll be keeping the May family and the whole Valley in mind and prayer this week. I hope you all might recognize the Lord's hand in all things this week.

Love, Elder Leavitt

We went on a great hike on pday



How can we compete with that??!

Taco night

No comments:

Post a Comment