Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Monday, February 22, 2016

Yep, we got our transfer calls this past Saturday and I'm staying another transfer in Fayetteville. That makes 6 months here and I can't complain about that at all. I seriously love this area and there is still so much going on so I'm excited to stay here for a little bit longer. Sadly, Elder Greenwood is moving on. He is going to Salem, Missouri which is in the middle of nowhere but he is going to kill it there. My new comps name is Elder Rooto (Row-Tow) and the rumor is that he is from Fiji and is learning English as a second language. He has been out for about 4 months now. I'm really pumped for this next transfer.

This past week was petty incredible. Our whole zone had those high goals set and we got to witness some pretty remarkable miracles. I wish I could just type them out for you. I don't know how to even begin typing it into words so just remind me the next time you see me to tell you about it. Basically, God blessed our efforts beyond measure. We got to have Elder Christofferson come and speak to us on Saturday and we got to walk through and shake his hand which was a really cool experience. He spoke a lot about miracles in the latter days and about faith and all this other stuff that I wrote down and then he opened it up for questions. It's funny to see that the Apostles are human too because he was joking around with everyone and had to think about questions for awhile sometimes.

I'm looking forward to these next 6 weeks and I'm excited to see the progress in Fayetteville. I love you all and hope you all have an amazing week!

Love, Elder Leavitt

We had a fun Marshallese party

They gave us new backpacks. We look like its our first day of third grade :)




Pday swag at one of our favorite places

Dinner with the stake Presidents family


No comments:

Post a Comment