Saturday, August 20, 2016

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Another awesome week here and a crazy one cause we received our transfer calls last night! Which explains why I'm sending out my weekly on a Wednesday. Of course, Elder Porter will be leaving tomorrow and he will be on the next plane home. It turns out I'll be staying but they are splitting the wards again so I'm only going to be serving in New Haven now and no longer Riverside. I'm pretty bummed about it but I'm just glad I get to stay another one. 6 months in Tulsa! Also, Fun Fact for ya: I'm going to be training again this next transfer! Really pumped about that. I'm Going to be killing off an Elder and welcoming another into the life of missionary work all in one day. I'm going to be training Elder Olsen and I'll be picking him up tomorrow morning. More details about him to come once I figure them out. It's going to be another great transfer here.

We met up with Larry this past week and we set everything up for his baptism which should be next Saturday! If everything goes alright with the interview, we should be golden with him. Also, We were sitting in church looking for some of our investigators, and the Bryan's (the part member family I mentioned last week) come walking in and smile at us like they were so happy to be there. And we were happy to see them! He is still on track for his baptism coming up soon but he is in the Riverside ward so it's going to be sad turning them over but we will hopefully still see them every so often! 

Really excited about the new opportunities and experiences that are going to be available to me this upcoming transfer. I look forward to helping another missionary adjust to the life style that we get to live. I testify that this is the Lord's work. We are so blessed to be apart of it. Love y'all!

Love,
Elder Leavitt

P.S. I'm going to be moving back to the apartment I was in before so that address will be  5315 S. Harvard Ave. Apt. L Tulsa, OK 74135. Remember: Charity is the Pure love of Christ :)
Men at work! Digging out fence posts

We did some bowling today for Elder Porters Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment