Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday, April 3, 2017

Hey There!

Alright, first off: How awesome was conference this past weekend? There were seriously so many notes being taken during it. Those men and women that spoke to us were all so inspired. I went to conference with a lot of questions in mind and they helped me resolve a lot of them just by what they were talking about. I've got some studying to do for sure. One of my favorite talks was President Nelson's on the Power of Jesus Christ and His atonement and how we can draw closer to Him. That really put a lot of things into perspective for me. I encourage you to go back and read it or watch it if you didn't get the chance!

Other than all the personal revelation I got the past couple of days, we are still teaching a couple of solid people. Got to visit with Peggy again this past week and we had a super great lesson on the plan of Salvation with her. She pretty much just taught herself the whole thing because she knows it so well. She also came to the church for conference yesterday and she said she learned a ton! Lisa came to the church yesterday as well and she loved it! That talk by Joaquin E. Costa was just what both of them needed to her so we are hoping they were paying close attention to everything being said and to the spirit they felt.

The best part about conference is that it is so easily accessible today that we can just go back and listen and read them all the time! There is so much wisdom in the words spoken and I invite everyone to go back and ponder on the messages contained in each talk. Hope all is well where ever you are and I hope you have a blessed week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt
Conference breakfast with my district

Our new ride. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment