Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hey Friends,

It's another one of those transfer weeks and we got our calls the other night! It looks like I'm going to be leaving Branson again and I'm pretty bummed about it. I've loved being able to come back and serve here again. We've had a ton of good times lately. Elder McArthur will be staying and he will be getting a stellar comp so it's comforting to know that I'm leaving the ward in good hands. I'm going to be getting transferred over to Rogers, Arkansas which is pretty much Bentonville so I'm going back over to that area again! I was asked to serve with Elder Green as the assistant to President Loveland and I'm pretty nervous and unsure about it. I know that the Lord has something he wants to teach me through all of this so we will see how it goes!

We got to teach our deaf couple again and it was so much fun! We have been studying up on our gospel terms in sign language and we've been getting pretty good. We taught them the Plan of Salvation this past week and I think it went really well! It's been amazing to see how much they have progressed in the amount of time that I've known them. We invited them to be baptized and they said they were going to pray about it and talk to us about it at our next lesson with them. I'm pretty sad I won't be here for that but I pray all goes well for them. I hope the new Elder coming in can pick up on it fast because this sign language thing is crazy!

Half of Branson is out of power right now because of a huge storm last night so we are actually emailing at a Best Buy right now so I'll have to keep it brief haha! I love you guys and hope all is well with you. I'll have my new address to you this upcoming Monday so I'll be looking forward to those letters and stuff :) Have a blessed week!

Love,
Elder Leavitt

Tracting in the rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment